Friday, April 17, 2009

Review: Passion in Paris

To kick off my first post, I thought I'd write a review of the latest book I've read.

Let me just say that Helen Hardt is a great writer. She's able to write inspiration into short, fun stories and I love her style. Of course, I may be a little biased because she's a friend. ;-)

Her work is hot and steamy and if I weren't already pregnant, I'd certainly be waiting for my husband when he gets home after reading one of her books! Her heroes are believable and sexy and the heroines are strong and assertive, even if they have a little bit of doubt (don't we all?).

You can find more of Helen's work at The Wild Rose Press and more information about her can be found at her website. Her blog, which is loaded with yummy man-candy can be found at Helen's Heroes.

1 comment:

Helen Hardt said...

You're a sweetie -- why didn't you tell me you were blogging? And about my story??? Thank you for the wonderful review. And of course, you know who my inspiration was ;).